Vision and Mission
“Our vision is to build a vibrant,
“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.”
We dedicate The Pearl Church to you and your purposes.
- As we pursue the cause of Christ together, allow us to be salt and light to the world. We pray that you would allow us to share God’s love with our neighbors next door and the nations of the world with equal passion.
Lordwe pray for this city. We pray for God’s grace to be poured out on this entire region, and for the unstoppable love of Jesus to transform lives. Lord we ask you to cover, bless, and prosper, every church, every pastor, and every family in the Denver Metro region.
- Lord, bless the families of our church. Pour out your love, grace, joy, peace, wisdom
andstrength on every home and every parent. Grant us the ability to raise our children according to your word, and prepare them to be leaders in their generation.
- Prosper us that we might establish your work on earth. Provide above and beyond all that we could ask or think according to the riches that are in Christ Jesus, that we might be a blessing to this city and to those in need.
- Teach us to worship you in spirit and in truth and let each one of us
bechanged and transformed in God’s presence. Let every gathering, large or small be saturated by the presence of God in worship, the power of God in prayer, and the love of God as we gather together each week in this place.
- Lord let our atmospheres be filled with expectation for the supernatural and the unexpected. Let our faith increase by the Word of God each day, as we experience miracles in
- Let us be a church for all people, from all backgrounds, and all races. Lord, let our church be a representation of what Heaven will look like, a tapestry of language, color, and culture, unified in one voice as we worship You with all of
- Let this church be a church of multiple generations working together, strengthening each other, learning from one another, and committed to the vision that you have given us, each one bringing their measure of faith to build the whole.
Lord, release each person in their gifting as they find their place in the body of Christ. Teach to be servant leaders who find fulfillment building the Church and expanding the kingdom of God. It is our privilege to participate in the great work of building the church.
- Lord we declare, proclaim, and shout from it from the Mt. tops that Jesus Christ is Lord, that no man comes to Father
acceptthrough your Son Jesus Christ, and that you are building your church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.